Thursday 15 October 2015

Happy Halloween!



I just love Halloween not as much as Christmas mind you but I love getting into the Halloween spirit and forcing that upon every client that enters the salon with my excessive decorations including our 6ft skeleton we have affectionately named Fred! It's also such a fun time with nails so I've put together a few of our favourite Halloween themed nails.

Jack The Pumpkin King! 

3D Eyeball squilettos

Gravestone nails with 3D spiders

3D skulls, pumpkins and ghosts oh my!

I hope you liked our Halloween work and that it gave you some inspiration for your own Halloween nails. I can't wait to see what our clients ask of us this year! Until then I'm looking forward to sitting in and eating the sweets I've bought for the trick-or-treaters while watching Hocus Pocus! 

Fred being pampered for the big day!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 
FROM ALL OF US AT PRETTY POLISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment